General Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter: Ashford Orbital (Ashford Orbital Ltd), Orbital Park, Monument Way, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0HB (registered in England and Wale, registered company number 06677923)
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to residents within Kent aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families. Entrants must be based within the Kent catchment area, any participants outside of this area will not be eligible.
3. Any entries considered to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
4. Prize: Two tickets to attend Surrey vs Kent cricket match on the 30th July 2019 at The Kia Oval, London.
5. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries, the winner will be contacted before or on the 28th June 2019 (closing date).
6. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email or telephone via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
7. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
8. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
9. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing contact. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.